Re: CMakeLists.txt for fontconfig library (enables native compilation on windows)

Title: CMakeLists.txt for fontconfig library (enables native compilation on windows)
Turns out the only reason my cmake project worked was because I had previously run ./configure and it generated those .h files for me.  I need to figure out a way to generate them via cmake instead.  I would appreciate if you would share your vs2008 project.

Thank you,
    Pavel.