Re: What sets the Cache file size on windows?

I received an off list reply suggesting that "Dependency Walker" be applied to the executables. That resolved the issue - ft_example.exe was picking up an older fontconfig-1.dll from a directory listed in the command shell path. The only way I found NOT to use that was to copy the ft_example.exe into the same directory as Inkscape.exe and then run it there. (Removing that directory from the PATH in MSYS did not help.) When done like that ft_example created the larger/newer cache,
and Inkscape and ft_example happily used the same cache.

Regards,

David Mathog
mathog@xxxxxxxxxxx