Can I get language from charset in FcPattern?

Hello all,

As I know default lang of FcPattern is derived from system lang, so sometimes it is not matched with charset of FcPattern.
If lang of FcPattern is not accurate, it causes meaningless result of font match.
Therefore, I want to get valid language from charset in FcPattern.
I'll use language for font match.

I can't find such API in fontconfig.h.
Thank you in advance.

Best Regards,