Re: Questionable usage of FcPatternAddInteger()

> FcFontSort() doesn't necessarily returns only FcPatterns matched the
> given pattern. it returns FcPatterns sorted by the score according to
> the result of matching the pattern. I guess what you are expecting to
> see may be more close to FcFontList() perhaps.

Thanks for your reply, but this doesn't really answer my question.

Do you think that using FcPatternAddInteger() in the code I attached to my
previous mail is a good idea or do you think it does confuse fontconfig
more than it guides it towards preferring monospaced fonts? I more or less
want to resemble the behaviour of "fc-match -s" with this code, thus the
usage of FcFontSort().

 - Fabian