Re: font cache file information

Twas brillig at 14:19:44 22.03.2011 UTC-03 when behdad@xxxxxxxxxx did gyre and gimble:

 >> I have a cache file which is generated on linux machine and I want
 >> to use this same cache file on my target.

 >> Is it possible and how ?

 BE> Generally-speaking, no.  Because the cache files are architecture
 BE> dependent.  Can't you run fc-cache on the target and cache the
 BE> results?

I ran into similar problem -- it makes full rebuilds quite painful (and
you have to have some machinery to detect changes of source files and
bail out build saying "please put new caches into source code
repository").

The only half-usable workaround I found is to use qemu to run fc-cache.

--
  http://fossarchy.blogspot.com/