Re: Finding a font but without fallback

Vous (Sairus Patel) avez écrit :> granularity. (My app does its own layout, parsing> GSUB and GPOS and other OT tables.)
Miam miam :)
> For this, I > need to be able to tell whether a particular font> is present on the system or not.
As an example, in Fontmatrix we ask for all directories registered in the Fontconfig configuration and then we build our own list of font files by running recursively through these directories. We do so rather than FcList because we want to avoid our own registered directory. Once you get this list, you’ll be able to do watever you want with these files.

-- Pierre Marchandhttp://www.oep-h.com