Re: Announcing Fontconfig 2.4.92 (2.5 RC2)

On Wed, 2007-11-14 at 10:08 +0100, Frédéric Crozat wrote:

> Hmm, it seems my new patch missed 2.5.0. Is there problem about it ?

I'm afraid it was sitting lost in my mailbox and wasn't stuck in
bugzilla where I was looking for things that hadn't been applied. I'm
not sure it's quite right yet as it moves a lot of new fonts ahead of
existing names, which may change what fonts people see. We already found
issues with one of the fonts that Behdad added to the configuration
(which uncovered a cairo bug). Let's plan on merging this for the next
release so we can get some testing on the various development distros
before inflicting it on the world in any case.

--
keith.packard@xxxxxxxxx