Re: Remaining bugs and feature requests before 2.3.94

Patrick Lam wrote:
* fc-cat <dirname> should produce a fonts.cache-1-style listing for the
directory.

Ok, I've implemented this feature. I wish I could say where fontconfig was getting this information (e.g. potentially which cache file corresponds to the direcotry), but that would require some more cutting and pasting, and I didn't feel like doing that. In any case, e.g.

fc-cat /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-bitstream-vera

should produce the same output as the fonts.cache-1 file in that directory, as generated by old fontconfig.

Are there any more open fontconfig issues?  I'm not aware of any...

pat