Re: Crash when non-existing directories are referenced in ~/.fonts.cache

Quoting Mike FABIAN <mfabian@xxxxxxx>:

I think one should end the for loop when the initial value of
config->fontDirs->num is reached. All values in the list after the
initial value of num are newly added subdirectories, there is no
reason to scan them for subdirectories again.

Yeah, I've caught that and fixed the fc-cache segfault that occurs when you e.g. give '.' or a trailing slash. I'll commit the changes I have once I can hook up
my laptop.

pat