Re: Crash when non-existing directories are referenced in ~/.fonts.cache

Mike FABIAN wrote:
> Patrick Lam <plam@xxxxxxx> さんは書きました:
>

>>There's a bunch of related crashes that I'm trying to fix and will
>>hopefully commit soon.  Please wait till after I commit them and we'll
>>see which crashes remain.
>

> As I have already a patch ready which fixes this, I'll attach
> it here.

I've committed this patch.

I've also committed a patch which makes the handling of cache files less
broken in general (in particular, this should fix the fc-cat weirdness;
the cache writing code was trampling the directory name being to the
file.)  So things should be somewhat better.

There's unfortunately still problems with cache files; I still get a
crash when I run fc-cache twice.  I'll try to fix that this afternoon.

pat