Re: fix for unaligned accesses

Quoting Mike FABIAN <mfabian@xxxxxxx>:

I made a new function FcConfigAddFontDirSubdirs (config, dir) which
adds all sub directories of "dir" to the list of font directories in
"config".

Using this function in FcInitLoadConfig () then makes FcInitLoadConfig ()
initialize the list of font directories correctly without having
to resort to the expensive FcInitLoadConfigAndFonts () function.

Hmm, I suspect that this might be too slow on a system with a lot of fonts,
because it's going to have to scan all of the font directories.  I'm going to
try to patch FcConfigNormalizeFontDir to do a scan if it actually needs to; I
think that should limit the hit in performance to the cases where it actually
has to do the scan.

pat