Does fio support running workload with NVMe-oF on top of SPDK?

Hi,

I was wondering if Fio supports running workload on remote SSD with
NVMe-oF on top of SPDK. I was able to run fio on local SSD with
"xnvme" engine on top of xNVMe driver, which builts on SPDK driver. I
followed the "xNVMe ioengine Part 2" guide in fio-blog repository. The
job file I used is as below:

[job1]
ioengine=xnvme
xnvme_dev_nsid=1
thread=1
rw=randread
bs=4k
filename=0000\:22\:00.0
direct=1
iodepth=1
size=1G

I was also able to run workload on NVMe-oF with SPDK perf example that
is shipped with SPDK using a command like below-
spdk_nvme_perf -q 128 -o 4096 -w randread -r 'trtype:RDMA adrfam:IPv4
traddr:192.168.100.8 trsvcid:4420' -t 300

So, I think to run Fio with NVMe-oF on SPDK, I will need to set
transport type, address and port with fio options. But, I did not find
such options in the fio doc page. Does fio currently support NVMe-oF
on top of SPDK which may not be documented in the doc page?

Best,
Sadman