RE: Global filename/job filename interaction

options.c:str_filename_cb parses the filename option. Since fio allows
users to specify multiple files by separating names with a colon, for
each filename specified the function calls add_file() to add the new
file to the job's file array.

I believe what is happening is that sdd was added to the job's file
array when the [global] section was parsed and then sdb was added to the
file array when the [sdb_randread_1_4k] section was parsed. So the job
ran as if you had specified filename=/dev/sdd:/dev/sdb.

Unless someone wants to change this behavior perhaps the thing to do is
to document it.