Unified RW Reporting - Separate and Mixed

Howdy folks,

I've put up a pull request (https://github.com/axboe/fio/pull/1198) to add functionality to the unified_rw_reporting parameter to output separate and mixed stats when set to 2. This will allow for both sets of statistics to be gathered from running a single workload with its particular timings/random generations/etc.

Let me know if you have any feedback or if these changes should be supplied as a patch in an email to this list.

Thanks for your time,
Brandon Paupore