Re: FIO Windows Documentation

Hello!

Thank you for the reply! As it turns out, it's simply to program(s) I
was using to view the text. I checked a couple of ways. First, I used
GitHub desktop to clone the repository. Then I searched it with
Notepad++ and also grep (Windows Linux subsystem).

Everything you said makes perfect sense. My apologies for wasting your
time! Thank you for the clarification and the great tool!

Cheers!
Adam