Sequential Writes and Random Reads in parallel

Hi,

I’m trying to do both Random and Sequential operations simultaneously
in one job. In specific, I would like to do Sequential Writes and
Random Reads in parallel. Here is what I have got so far.

[global]
ioengine=libaio
disable_slat=1
disable_lat=1
thread
direct=1

[job2]
stonewall
bs=128kb,4kb
ba=128kb,4kb
rw=randrw
iodepth=256
runtime=5s
time_based=1
log_avg_msec=0
randrepeat=0
norandommap
refill_buffers
write_bw_log=job2
write_iops_log=job2
write_lat_log=job2
bs_is_seq_rand=1
rwmixread=1
percentage_random=50

I’m assuming the above job would do 128k Sequential and 4k Random (50%
each), writes and reads (with reads=1%) combined for both Sequential
and Random, for 5s.
I’m still not able to do just Sequential Writes and Random Reads alone
in parallel.

Thanks,
Prabhu