Re: Save verify_state continuously

I did think about trigger file but I have some constraints with our
infrastructure that makes it difficult to create a trigger file in the
VMs before resetting the physical hosts. Also, I thought of having NFS
mounts on all VMs and using that location for trigger file but again
the infrastructure constraints are not helpful in this regards too.
Given all the constraints and the solutions that I have thought of
(mostly around trigger file) I am not able to come up with a solution.
This may not be an issue if there is a way in fio to checkpoint the
state file periodically from the start of a test.

--
Thanks,
Mousumi Mullick