Save verify_state continuously

I am planning to run fio on a dozens of virtual machines across
multiple physical hosts and at some point will power off a physical
host. As fio workload is running I will be triggering random VM
migrations across a set of physical hosts. Since powering off a
physical host will abruptly power off all VMs running on that host,
none of the fio processes in them will have a verify_state file saved.

Given this test, I was wondering if there is a way for fio to
continuously save verify_state to a file so that I can use it
unconditionally on a subsequent power on to verify the data written so
far?

--
Thanks,
Mousumi Mullick