Re: automated notification for fio releases

On Tue, 30 Oct 2018 at 20:26, Vincent Fu <vincentfu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Does anyone know of a means to be automatically notified of new fio
> releases?
>
> I have seen Jens post announcements via Twitter, but that is not a
> social media platform I actively use. As far as I can tell, Github does
> not provide a means to be notified of new releases.
>
> Perhaps the solution is to monitor http://brick.kernel.dk/snaps/ for new
> fio shortlog files.

I think there are few things that are doing monitoring of this.
Repology ( https://repology.org/metapackage/fio/packages ) seems to
have some way of knowing, Fedora seem to use
https://release-monitoring.org/project/806/ and I think Debian have
their own watcher (https://qa.debian.org/cgi-bin/watch?pkg=fio ). You
might also be able to tell via github
(https://github.com/axboe/fio/releases and I think there are atom