Static linking and RDB/Rados

I’ve been doing some playing around with static linking and from the looks of it the static libraries for Rados and RDB are no longer available.  Same goes for some of the libraries needed to enable HTTP (S3) support.

So, I don’t think the options for –build-static are valid anymore.  If anyone has pointers as to how to get the static Rados or RDB libraries, I’d love to hear about it :)

Regards,
Mark

Mark Beierl
SW System Sr Principal Developer
Dell EMC | Cloud & Communication Service Provider Solution
Mark.Beierl@xxxxxxxx