Question about data verification using FIO

Hi,
I know for the option 'verify', we could specify it when we write and
read a file. But does it work with the option 'time_base' and
'runtime'?

For example, does the configuration below make sense?

[global]
direct=1
ioengine=libaio
time_based
numjobs=1
verify=crc32
runtime=50000

The verification process might not even start if the runtime ends,
right? If this is the case, what should I do to configure it in such a
way that it could do the read and write and also data verification in
some targeted period of time?

Thank you so much in advance.
Best wishes,
Taylor