How to emulate a VM workload?

Hello.

Could someone help to write a config to emulate a VM workload?
The goal is to test a storage for VM. Each file on the VM is a disk of a VM.

I tried to test the case by the following config:

ioengine=posixaio
randrepeat=1
norandommap=1
runtime=86400
group_reporting
bs=32k
time_based=1
iodepth=16
numjobs=1
rw=randrw
rwmixread=50
rwmixwrite=50
size=2g
[workload]
filename=/storage/vm_disk

But it seems the above config is not a VM workload.

For the second test I created a FS on the file and mounted it. The
config was almost the same, except:
numjobs=20
size=85m

I think the second config is more like a VM workload, than the first.
Is it possible to do the same only by FIO?