Zoned block device support for fio

Hello,

The code on the master branch of my fio repository on github has been
updated again. The changes compared to the previous version are:
+ACo- A new job option has been added, namely zonemode. zonemode+AD0-zbd has to be
  specified when filename refers to a zoned block device. zonesize has a new
  meaning for zonemode+AD0-zbd. When both zonemode and zonesize have been
  specified and filename refers to a regular block device the I/O pattern
  the same as for a zoned block device (at least if all write pointers of the
  zoned block device are reset before fio is started). This behavior change
  was requested by Jens.
+ACo- A subtle bug has been fixed that caused I/O against a zoned block device to
  stop early if multiple jobs were doing random writes to the same LBA range
  and with the random map enabled.
+ACo- The zonemode+AD0-zbd do+AF8-verify+AD0-1 combination no longer causes fio to report
  verify errors when run against the conventional zones of a zoned block
  device.
+ACo- The code for skipping offline zones should now work. Offline zones were not
  skipped in previous versions. I have not yet tested this code - testing this
  change requires access to a real or simulated openchannel SSD.
+ACo- Several new unit tests have been added to t/zbc/test-zbc-support.

See also https://github.com/axboe/fio/pull/585.

Best regards,

Bart.