How to ensure split verification will generate the same configs as write phase?

Hi all,

I want fio to do an split verification for RAID as did in
https://github.com/axboe/fio/issues/468. Once written, the verification will
be repeat several times for raid recovery for each disk.

The example job file is as below:
----- write job -----
[global]
do_verify=0
iodepth=32
filename=/dev/nvme0n6
rw=randwrite
ioengine=libaio
verify=crc32c-intel
direct=1
verify_offset=100
bs=4096
[job_0]
size=209715200
offset=0

----- read job -----
[global]
do_verify=1
verify_state_load=1
iodepth=32
filename=/dev/nvme0n6
rw=read
ioengine=libaio
verify=crc32c-intel
direct=1
verify_offset=100
bs=4096

[job_0]
size=209715200
offset=0

I don't see it use the same randseed. Can it generate the same offset as
write phase without randseed= option set?
If I use randbs= to also use an random write blocksizes, how can I ensure
the verification will do the same as write?
Can write_iolog ensure that? However, I suppose it may slow down the write
speed and randomness of test.

Regards,
Vaughan