[Suggestion] Aggregated Client/Server Stats Reporting

I am using fio in client/server mode to drive an intensive workload
and measure performance. However, lacking the aggregated performance
stats reporting is unpleasant and make my time hard to convince people
use fio instead of IOMeter in this use case.
For example a use case of 10 IO server driving a workload produce 10
different stats at the end of the experiment. However, it would be
great to aggregate these 10 stats at the end and produce one average
states as well as individual servers performance.

--Alireza