Re: Testing write master and multiple read clients on NFS share

Yeah, well, I needed a process that writes to the same files the others are reading from to somehow simulate expiring local caches (and to see, if NFS handles that the right way). And yes, it took me quite some time to dig through most of the options to tailor the tests to my needs

But I'm also glad to hear, that it doesn't look completely wrong for a first try :-)