Re: [Bug report] Runtime, IOPS, bandwidth recorded incorrectly if small size with time_based

Hi Jens,

Thanks for your explanation regarding the comma initialization.  I
just wanted to make sure I wasn't doing something that would break
certain compilers.

I was able to isolate the bug and reproduce it on one of my machines.
I then created the fix and found that the bug was no longer
reproducible with the fixed binary on the one machine (as of last
Friday May 1st 2015) .

I am currently running the tests that discovered the initial issue on
multiple machines.  The tests may take some time to complete and upon
completion I'll post my findings.

- Brian