Re: [Bug report] Runtime, IOPS, bandwidth recorded incorrectly if small size with time_based

Hi Jens,

Akash and I both discovered this bug and work together.  He is
currently on holiday for the next two weeks or so.  I am currently
using the same tests that originally discovered the bug to verify it
is fixed.

Out of curiosity, why is the comma required after the zero in order to
initialize all elements to zero?  I used this initializer instead of
memset just as it was used here:
https://github.com/axboe/fio/blob/master/cgroup.c#L26.  Are there
certain compilers that require the comma?  I also checked the C99 spec
http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg14/www/docs/n1256.pdf, Section
6.7.8, page 125, sections 1 and 21.  I just want to make sure I'm not
loosing my mind.

Thanks,
Brian