Re: REPORT: High CPU utilization since 2.2.5

Thank you for the advise,
Utilization is coming from fio threads, reported I/O is similar to iostat.
Disabling all latency reporting works and returns the CPU utilization back
to normal. Unfortunately this workaround doesn’t work for me, I’m using
latency monitoring a lot for my tests.

I did some more research,
	With latency reporting enabled I’m getеing 350k IOPS instead of 450k.
	With gdot_disable=1 back to normal 450k
	With disable_slat=1 only it gets 420k
	disable_clat=1 doesn’t make any difference and the performace is still
low 350k.

Please, advise.
--
Andrey Kudryavtsev,