Re: --status-interval output race

It seems I jumped the gun too early here. I've been running tests for
the last 24 hours and I just had one squirt across multiple clients
rendering the last tick unusable data.

Testing this at my scale with another output engine requires me to
rewrite my parsers and I might end up doing that but I'd hoped there
was a more simplistic workaround for this problem.

Thanks!
Michael