YACC y.tab.c Usage: /usr/bin/yacc [options] filename

Hi All,

This is neto from Brazil

How are you?

Trying to compile fio on RHEL 6.4 and I've got this error (latest git).

Please any ideas how to fix it? (I've tried to use CONFIG_ARITHMETIC=n,
but not success)

CC verify.o
    CC memory.o
    CC io_u.o
   LEX lex.yy.c
  YACC y.tab.c
Usage: /usr/bin/yacc [options] filename

  -b file_prefix        set filename prefix (default "y.")
  -d                    write definitions (y.tab.h)
  -g                    write a graphical description
  -l                    suppress #line directives
  -o output_file        (default "y.tab.c")
  -p symbol_prefix      set symbol prefix (default "yy")
  -r                    produce separate code and table files (y.code.c)
  -t                    add debugging support
  -v                    write description (y.output)
  -V                    show version information and exit
make: *** [y.tab.c] Error 1

Thank you,

neto