Re: fio usage question

you just need to adequately keep the sectors being written by each job segregated. filenames, blkdev ranges, read only jobs - a variety of ways you could keep them from
trouncing on each other depending what your job is doing.

if you don't then you'll have a race where one process can change the data on disk
before the other job has verified,  leading to false verify failures.