Re: Generate Terse Output at specific time interval

Ritchie,

You can use

 --status-interval <interval_in_seconds>

switch to achieve what you want. One thing to notice, is that fio will
print aggregated statistics from the very beginning of the run, but
not the instantaneous statistics for the last 10 seconds.

Instanteneous statistics can be recalculated from the aggregated one,
but it would be really nice to have an ability in fio to print
instantaneous performance numbers by its own...

Vasily