Generate Terse Output at specific time interval

Hi,

Does FIO has a feature that can generate terse output (i.e. IOPS, throughput, latency) at specific interval (say, every 1-sec or every 10-sec or every T-sec)?

If none, will this be added in the future?

The reason I ask is because I bumped to one of a software called vdbench which can be able to generate the results based from user defined interval. The only catch that I see in vdbench is in relation to accesses below 32KB---it seems vdbench is capping it.

Appreciate feedback on this matter.

Thanks,

Ritchie Babaylan
Advance CORE Engineering