Re: strange discrepancy

On 24/02/2014 12:55, Pal, Laszlo wrote:
Hi,

I've modified the .fio file according to the suggestions. Now, it
looks like this

I'm pretty sure you are making a mistake here.
You shall use the 'stonewall' instruction of your jobs if you want to make them one after the other unless you are running all of them at the same time.

My genfio script inside the tools/ directory would have surely help you avoiding this mistake.... but I'm not yet supporting the filesystems with it... I have to spend some time on it.

At least, generate an output with it and change then after the block device by your filesystem stuff.

The nice stuff is that genfio is easy to "pipe" with fio2gnuplot. Btw, I'm glad some are using it ;o)))

Erwan,