rand_seed check failures with 2.1.4+ verify patches

We've seen failures in rand_seed checking that go away when specifying
"verify_pattern=" parameter.

Jen's noted the same thing (I think) in a different thread with this job file:
[global]
filename=fio.ver
loops=10
verify=crc32

[random-rw]
size=31457280
rw=randrw

Puthik (CC'd) thinks he knows what the bug is in rand_seed checking
and I'll help review the fix once it's ready (should be available
later today or tomorrow).

Puthik will open a new bug in the chromium.org issue tracker. In the
mean time, some notes on the bug are here:

cheers,
grant