Memorized block verification headers.

Hi.

Worrying about stale data reads, i.e. no internal corruption, but
storage reading back data which was confirmed as rewritten.

Here's a relatively simple patch to annotate the iolog with checksums
for verification.

I patched this into fio-2.0.11, and for now it's more of an rfc than
calling for inclusion.

Some things I've been wondering about:

 * Metadata mode is nice for debugging.

   Currently, metadata writes disable checksumming, which
   weakens integrity checks.

   So I'm wondering if the two shouldn't rather have nested.

 * This (s/w obviously) won't work with async verification:
   collisions between verify reads and generated re-writes
   are not tracked.

   I guess one could consider letting async mode
   consume an rbtree'd block map, maybe add generation ids to
   the block headers, and detect collisions.

 * Requires additional host memory, according to backlog size.
   Didn't add an option turn it on/off yet.

More thoughts?

Thanks,
Daniel