Re: --minimal does not work in client/server mode

I found a few more things that need to be suppressed in terse mode.
The updated patch is here.  In addition to working with JSON output,
we also need to check that the patch doesn't break disk statistics.  I
haven't tried using those at all yet.

https://gist.github.com/asomers/6105396