Output logs and keep command line display

Hi,

Not sure if I am missing a special argument somewhere, but I like the
command line display we get from Fio when it runs showing the type of
workload and job descriptions and percentage complete, etc.  Is it
possible to get the outputs that you get when using the --minimal
argument (in JSON, CSV formats) whilst still keeping the command line
display.

Having this would make it similar to Iometer, not in a graphical
sense, but in a way that you can see exactly what is occurring (and if
it has halted or crashed) whilst still having logs that could be
charted or plotted into reports.  Especially useful for extended test
runs (over several hours!)

Thanks,
Gavin