Re: How to perform limited IO on large file over entire extent of file?

Hello Martin,
  Thank you for the response.
  My understanding is that offset= can cause testing to begin at a
particular offset in a file, but I believe the region of the file that
will be used for the tests are between "offset" and "offset+size."
  I want to know how to perform X bytes of random I/O between offset 0
and the end of the file, where X is not the size of the file.

--
Matthew Hayward
Director Professional Services

M: 206.849.6389