Re: Xen Test Day

On Fri, 2012-07-27 at 12:41 -0400, Bill Davidsen wrote:
> Sounds good, dare we hope that in 18 we will be able to "yum install xen" and
> have a working boot item in grub2? Without downloading and installing stuff from
> koji, developer's personal space, etc?

Well, as other have said, that should be possible already with Fedora
17, and it sure is possible with the installation of Fedora 17 I have
here at my place. :-)

Still, I think it could be useful as a mechanism to ensure we can
continue doing this on F18! :-P

Anyway, I've read some documentation about test days, and there seems to
be still some available slots. Allow me to touch base with the xen-devel
mailing list a bit (mostly, to see if I can get someone to step up and
help :-D), and then I'll go ahead and propose it... And of course I'll
keep this list posted.

Thanks and Regards,
Dario