Xen Test Day

Hi guys,

I was thinking about submitting a request for a Xen TestDay (see here:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Fedora_18_test_days).

What do you think? There is already a Virtualization
(https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Virtualization) TestDay scheduled
(https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-qa/ticket/303), but I think it would
make sense to have a Xen specific event.

I'm out figuring out the details right now, in the meantime, what date
would you think it would work best? I was thinking about 2012-10-11
(right the week after the virtualization one).

Let me know your thoughts ASAP, as I was thinking to submit the
qa-request by today or tomorrow, before we run over of slots! :-)

Thanks and Regards,
Dario