Re: [Xen-devel] Re: Virtualization Test Day for F16 and Xen

> >> So, there's a meta-point here: we currently 'require' Beta releases to
> >> boot as guests on Xen hosts:
> >>
> >> "The release must boot successfully as a virtual guest in a situation
> >> where the virtual host is running a supported Xen implementation"
> >>
> >> I really don't have much knowledge of Xen and haven't followed this
> >> discussion closely, but do any currently-known bugs prevent this? If so,
> >> please flag them up so they can be considered as Beta blockers...thanks!

I filled Bug 740378 - F16: Can't use keyboard when installing F16-Alpha under Xen (regression) as guest
which is pretty descripting what is below.

Also adding in Jeremy's workaround in it.

Besides that, there is also
738085 - Patch to reduce spurious Xen entries in grub menu

which has a patch to fix the grub2 menu-thingy..