Re: xenbr0 failure when changing motherboard

Evan Lavelle wrote:
I've just asked this on the xen list, but I suspect it may be an aliasing problem on Fedora 8, so I though I'd ask here.

Fixed - I had a suggestion from Simon Hobson on the Xen list to change the udev rules so that the NICs came up as eth0 and eth1 in the Dom0, rather than eth2 and eth3. The xenbr0 boot now comes up properly, with IP addresses coming from the router.

-Evan