virt* source

I've checked out the source virt*, but I cannot tell that it's newer than I have.

The changelog for virt-manager suggests not.

Mercurial doesn't set file times to those on the server, so they reflect when I checked it out rather than what's in the repo.

I planned to build from source and install to /usr/local, but this suggests my idea is impractical:

virtinst--devel/virtinst/ParaVirtGuest.py: cmd = ["/usr/bin/virsh", "console", "%s" %(self.domain.ID(),)]

Surely, the location of executable components should not be hard-coded in the source tree. I could live with it, grudgingly, if it was set at configure time.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait