[patch] GUI for spacifying additional kernel parameters

Hello list,
I needed to use additional kernel parameters when installing a Xen guest. I was testing modifications of anaconda.

This patch provides a page where the user can supply any parameters that should be passed to the kernel. Write the parameters as you would do it on the command line for a physical machine.
The new page is shown after settings for paravirtualized install.

Changes are in vmm-create.glade and virtManager/create.py.

Q: Why there is an option to pass additional kernel parameters only for paravirtualized installs? Is this possible for fully virtualized installs?

NB: I have tested this with a backported changes for the version I have installed on my system but it should be working in devel version too.

Greetings,
Alexander.