Re: What do I do after guest install?

On 5/8/07, fedora-xen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <fedora-xen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I successfully ran the CentOS 5 installer.  I got the point where it said
"remove install media and reboot machine" and then the guest disappeared.
How do I start up my new guest?

As root, simply type "xm create -c {vm-name}" where vm-name is the
name you specified when running virt-install.  That will create the
virtual machine, and display it's console.  To detach from the console
on the virtual machine and return to your Dom0, hit Ctrl-], and to
re-attach, do "xm console {vm-name}"

HTH,

Jeremy