Re: resizing Xen para-virtualized guest partition

Daniel P. Berrange wrote:
On Tue, May 08, 2007 at 10:22:24AM -0600, Eric Brunson wrote:
Markus Armbruster wrote:
John Summerfield <debian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

[...]
Please read ny sig. I really do not want off-list replies. Once I have
ADSL at home when I move house, hopefully in a couple of weeks, they
will simply bounce.

Daniel, are you able to sort out the list owner to get replies going,
by default, to the list?

Thank so much.
This just replaces one set of problems with a different set of
arguably worse problems, shifting the annoyance from one set of people
(which includes John) to another set (which includes me).

Every time you munge a header, God kills a kitten.  Please don't do
it.  Thank you so much.
Just because someone writes something and sticks it on the web page doesn't mean it's correct.

http://www.metasystema.net/essays/reply-to.mhtml

I personally prefer the list to set the Reply-To. It came from the list, it should return to the list, I don't like getting two copies of replies to my posts and if someone wants to send me a reply off-list, they should have to work for it. In the end it's a personal preference and whether you do it or not, each decision has its pros and cons.

This pretty much sums it up. No matter what the list is set to people are
going to be unhappy. So I'm going to make myself happy instead & not change
it :-)

Subscribing to "The Principle of Minimal Configuration Changes" makes you a man after my own heart. :-)