Re: [Fedora-xen] expected disk performance?

Well, I changed the io scheduling on the dom0 to use deadline and got a 30% improvement. I then noticed that the domU was using the noop scheduler, so for kicks I changed that to be deadline as well. Now I'm going about 3 times faster than when I had been this morning. At 6MB/s scap speed over 100Mb ethernet, that's not exactly where I want it, but it's an awful lot better.

Thanks for this suggestion!