[Fedora-tools-list] Problem in NIS and NFS

hi,
     anybody can help me for this problem

1. we have a linux server which uses both nfs and nis services which
contains 300 users with a capcity of 32 GB
2.these users are students who store their programs for the lab
sessions.these programs are C programs occupying
    less space in the hard disk drive.
3.I have facing problems in using this server which occupying whole space
most of the time and users are facing the problem of
   unable save their programs.

can anyone give me the solution for this

regards,
sukumaran

[Index of Archives]     [GCC Help]     [Fedora Development]     [Fedora Announce]     [Fedora Legacy Announce]     [Home]     [Fedora Config]     [PAM]     [Red Hat 9]     [Big List of Linux Books]     [Gimp]     [Yosemite News]